Sunday, January 1, 2012

Immortalized

Bryan Mon is one of these genius types that can draw like a mad man and work out some hairy trigonometry problem at the same time. He is truly talented. We worked together back at Disney Consumer Products in the nineties as well as at Cartoon Network more recently. He has been working on a fantastic comic book called "Unstoppable Tuff-Girl" for awhile and now the first issue is in print.

I have been honored to be caricatured as a conniving boardwalk magician named "Volaire"
and my partner in crime is none other than my lovely wife "Ana Cara." (Kara)

Bryan and I haven't seen each other in about three years, so he
drew me as he remembers me, with longer...ahem...blonder....hair and much more than I actually currently possess. Kara pretty much still looks the way he drew her.
Thanks Bryan!